I know many of you have been patiently waiting for communication from Freeland Middle School, so first and foremost, thank you for your patience. In this time when things seem to be changing daily, I just wanted to make sure we had a solidified plan for the fall prior to communicating with our families. We have finally reached a point where we can share many details of the school year with you!
- Information on what face-to-face (Pathway 1) and remote learning (Pathway 2) is expected to look like for our students this fall
- Chromebook distribution information
- What to expect in the first two weeks (A/B schedule plan)
- Back to school checklist with many updates related to changes for how we typically operate at FMS due to the pandemic. All major changes are bolded.
- Team information (teacher emails, names etc.)
- Suggested supply lists for 7th and 8th grade
As always, if you have any questions, please feel free to contact me!